Structural Engineer – 0 to 5 years experience – Montreal
Leader in structural engineering, L2C optimizes and ensures the innovation of your structural projects. The key to our success lies in competent professionals who offer attentive service to our customers. Our dynamic and passionate team accompanies you from the beginning to the end of your construction projects and is committed to meeting your needs.
Our engineers distinguish themselves by their ability to design projects in all materials such as wood, concrete, steel, light steel, masonry and many others.
L2C offers “value-added engineering”, which translates into superior construction quality at optimal cost.
Under the supervision of the project manager, the project engineer will participate in one or all stages of the project (preliminary, implementation, monitoring). He/She will have to work independently or in a team. The engineer must demonstrate initiative and versatility.
A coaching and a pleasant working environment in a motivated team will be provided to enable the selected person to flourish at work.
- Structural design of buildings in wood, concrete, steel, masonry, light steel;
- Structural glass structural design, composite reinforcement, etc.;
- Conduct the design and planning of buildings;
- Prepare sketches for technicians;
- Participate in coordination meetings;
- Conduct site surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree with Master’s degree in applied science specialization structure (asset);
- Registered on the OIQ board (Eng. Jr. minimum), with a seal – an asset;
- Proficiency in modeling software (i.e. SAP2000, SAFE), EXCEL and WORD;
- Good knowledge of the calculation of wood, steel and concrete structures;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, team spirit and sense of humor;
- Minutiae, good workmanship and good work organization;
- Asset: Knowledge of MatchCAD, Revit and AutoCAD software;
- Necessity: Bilingual.
- Competitive salary defined according to the candidate’s skills and experience;
- Group Insurance;
- Possibility of advancement in a young firm growing and possibility to participate in the profits of the company.
Send us your resume and cover letter at info@L2Cexperts.com